Huwebes, Agosto 18, 2011

BIBLE STUDY PROJECT

                                                Who is Jesus in my life?

                                ''Jesus is the driver, protector, guide, gasoline and light of my life.''



          He is  the driver of my life, wherein I’m very much willing to go with him without even asking where to go to because I trust him so much. I know that wherever direction or destination we go through there will always be a purpose and lessons to learn .

          Jesus is my protector. He protects me always from danger and let me repel the different evil temptations.





A guide, I describe him in this word because in my 16 years of existence, I experienced to travel different wrong ways and I already encountered many failures in life. But what is the best thing is, Jesus Christ is always there to remind and teach me the right path to travel all along.

         Gasoline of my car (my life) because without his presence in my life I cannot move nor go anywhere else, a life without him is undeniably worthless. Jesus is strength, my power.

          Lastly, he is a light. I describe him in this way because there are times in my life that I really feel hopeless and I’m in a moment of surrendering everything. But there is always a special person who help me stand during my falls and that is, Jesus. He gives me hope and he inspires me to continue life, a life which is the most precious gift that I ever received from him.

          Jesus Christ  made me complete and without his holy presence in my life, I’m really nothing.

                                                    How did I know him?


       I was able to know him because of my mother’s teachings and different scenarios that lead me to his way.
        My mother is an active chapel officer. She always teach me who is God and she often involves me with different chapel activities but because during my childhood stage I’m too playful, I don’t mind and go to those.
What just I know is to play, play and play all throughout.

         During those years I experienced extraordinary happenings that really affects me as an individual. Time came when I started to see different extraordinary creatures such as white lady , kapre, different spirits and many more. My mother reason out that maybe those things are happening to me because I’m lack of faith in him (Jesus). 
          After that turning point everything has been changed. I had an intense feeling to be involved more in different church related activities. That leads me to his path and to know Jesus much better and deeper. After that involvements my life became peaceful again , and it's because of my strong foundations of faith.



                           What are my experiences with him?




         Actually in all of my experiences God is always with me. In my life up’s and down’s he is there and he will always be. During my hardships, he cheers me up. In competitions, he gives me courage and supplies me long lasting determination to strive and give my best in every fights. When problems starts to approach he gives me an optimistic mind . In terms of decision making, he gives me signs on what is the best and right to choose. In school achievements, he is my partner in everything. For me Jesus is my twin, whatever I experience, I experience it with him and that what makes it noteworthy.




Who are the people I led to God /                                                     Who are the people who led me to God?





       The people that I led to God are my friends, playmates and my street neighbors . In our street I’m one of the most influential people. As the years passed by I became an active youth officer in our chapel. 



      May is a summer time, it is also flores de Mayo time, where catechism is being conducted. During those time I do home to home visit with the children in our street to tell them that there will be a catechism and happily majority of them do attend.


       In our chapel we formed a youth group wherein our main goal is to do a bible study to the street children. We do it twice a month and we find sponsors that will provide foods for the children. Our second plan goes like this, our youth group will collaborate with our superiors in our chapel and we’ll coordinate with our parish church to have a street mass in our community even once a month. Unexpectedly the Parish Priest approved it. Now, we do it every month. We continue making people closer to God through our simple acts.


          In terms the person that led me to God, of course my family, mostly my mother, who opens my consciousness about God since then up to now.





         How did I lead them to God / How did they lead me to God?







              I lead them through making actions and projects that I can to influence people to make a change with their lives just like what happened to me. Because once God came to our lives everything will change for a better. What does God wants is for us to open ourselves and accept him sincerely. And as one of God’s creatures my mission does not jut stops by transforming myself but it is in the way of transforming myself and helping others to transform too. How? By thinking simple ways that would create a big impact to them and that impact will lead to a big difference in their lives, perhaps in their living.
             My mother lead me to God in the way of reminding and giving me lessons that is connected with the God teachings. Also by letting me to be involved in different church-related activities that will strengthen my relationship with God.

  Inspirational letter to the following:
                                                              My family





                                 I would like to thank God for giving me such a wonderful family........................                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
          To my ideal and exceptional mother thank you so much for everything. For all the sacrifices that you’ve done for me. One those is when you decided to go to abroad and to take care other parents’ children than take caring your own child. But I understand it in the way that you do it for my better future and for us to survive, all of those are really highly appreciated. In my heart you will always be my number one love.


           To my Grandmother, thank you for the love, support and care that you gave to me. You’ve done so much for me. You made many sacrifices  and for that thank you, thank you so much for everything and I always pray to God to give you more years to live with.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

          To my uncles, aunties and to my cousins thank you so much for supporting and believing in me.


           All of you are my inspirations and all of you are the reasons why I’m giving my best in everything  that I do, once again thank you so much and I love you all.


                                                                                                                                           My friends




          My friends are my wealth and I treasure you all very much. Thank you for sharing and cherishing different precious and noteworthy experiences with me. Thank you for helping me to know my real self  much better. Each one of you played important roles in my life and all of you made me complete, each of you accepts me for who I am  and for all of those thank you very much. 

          Our friendship will have much color as the years went through and even my hair turns to white I will keep each one of you until to my last breath, that’s how I love

                                My countrymen/ women 





















           Thank you for being part of my life. All of you let me feel the true essence of life. Each of you contributed to the knowledge that I have right now, for that, thank you. Thank you for being part my inspiration. I’m doing my best in everything that I do, so that someday I could help all of you. Thank you!

                                                                Our mother earth






            Thank you for serving as our shelter and giving everything that we need. But honestly I feel guilty because despite of everything that you do for us, your care and love, we pay it back with nothing and what is a sad thing is we contribute a lot in killing and destroying you, sorry. I promise that as one of your countrymen I will think ways to help you. I, will served as a catalyst for your survival. I will start a step for better and healthy mother earth. Again sorry and thank you.

                                 Our Church




           Thank you for serving as a best tool of God to spread his words to us people. Thank you because in times I feel sad nor problematic you’re always available and you’re there to hear my problems. Your four foundations molded me to a better person now. Thank you for being a effective confession room to me . You’re an effective pain reliever . Thank you!



                         What are my hopes & dreams? 

''I'll  be one of them someday''
            My hopes are my talents and intelligence because I know that they are the two factors that will help me to reach my dreams.

      I’m a person with many dreams. I dream to become one of the famous and richest businessman in the world. I want to become a international theater artist. I want to be a multi-awarded theater director. I dream to become a school’s principal. I dream to become a highly respected lawyer. I want to help my family and I really want to help the poor people. Lastly, my biggest dream is to serve my country, I want to become the Philippines’ President. And I promise to do what one philosopher once said ‘’Once you dream achieve and don’t just dream but act because a dream with action is achievable’’.


 How do I see my life 10 years from now?


          By that time while being a HR general head in San Miguel Corporation, I finished already my masters in Human Resource Management at De La Salle University. I graduated  in my Psychology course at University of  Sto. Tomas. I finished also my Theater Arts course in University of Philippines, Diliman. Still taking up my law course at Ateneo De Manila University. During those times I have many theater awards, teaching part time in DLSU,CSB,UP,and ADMU, different small businesses and I have my wife with a twin( boy &girl) children. That is how I see myself  after 10 years           








                Thanks for reading! and please give your comments about my blog!

47 komento:

  1. Whooooo! I was so inspired by your blog. Continue to become a good Christian in your own little ways. God bless you! :D

    TumugonBurahin
  2. wow!! panu nyo to gnawa kuya ken... congrats po!! kaka inspire..

    TumugonBurahin
  3. ayiieh galing galing :))
    keep up the good work kuya ken....
    become a figure we can look up to ....
    continue to inspire people through your works...
    goodjob po :))) keep it up hehe :D

    TumugonBurahin
  4. nice... god should always be present in our lives

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Goodluck :)) sana matupad lahat yan.. and always remember we are always here for you.. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  6. wow kua ken ang galing......sana maabot mo pa ang mga pangarap mo....and I know that god will help and guide u godbless

    TumugonBurahin
  7. wew .. that was very nice kuya ken!! .. keep inspiring lot's of students like me!! .. be an EYE OPENER of those teenagers wasn't in the right path .. God BLess kua ken!!

    -jasper

    TumugonBurahin
  8. wow nice one !

    -xugar 24

    TumugonBurahin
  9. i love u god ! olweiz !

    -joi xugar!

    TumugonBurahin
  10. - hes my life and everything !

    -jem joi xugar!

    TumugonBurahin
  11. YOUR WORK WAS VERY AMAZING AND WONDERFUL !!
    I HOPE MORE POWER ON YOUR BLOG.!!

    TAKE CARE AND GODBLESS ALWAYS! =))

    TumugonBurahin
  12. Nicee Blog Ken! nakakainspire. :) Hope na mas makilala mo pa ng lubos si God. Be a certified LoSer. LoSer= Lord's Servant. :)
    Keep it up bro. :bd
    God Bless!:)

    TumugonBurahin
  13. ‎.. an taray .. u are very right ..!

    TumugonBurahin
  14. It is so inspiring for all of us Benildeans.. keep it up..

    TumugonBurahin
  15. Rossette June SamonteAgosto 21, 2011 nang 7:03 AM

    GO!!! Joseph Kennedy Tabor jr.
    nice to meet you.. kahit hindi tayo naging ganun ka close.. masaya ako para sayo you deserve it..
    naging inspirasyon ka nang mga batch mate natin
    GODBLESS YOU!!! GO FOR THE GOAL!!! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  16. Great Work Ken! you never fail making us proud of you ... you are well loved because of your perseverance,talent,self confidence and positive thoughts in life. You're much blessed Ken. You said God is your Driver, Protector, guide, gasoline and your Light...you may not notice but you are a true God follower by inspiring and helping others in your own way...you just proved that by your achievements...continue what you've started and we will always support you. keep me posted mwaaaah...

    TumugonBurahin
  17. nkakainspired po ito lalong-lao n po ngaun sa mga nangyayare sa ating mundo .. kilalanin ntin ang bka sakaling magbago ang buhay nyo .. c God di k nya iiwan .. pangako nya un .. lab this .. God is always there for us .. mahalin ntin sya tulad ng pagmamahal at pagsasakripisyong kanyang ibinigay .. GOdbless sa lhat .. sana buksan nyo ang inyong mga puso pra sa Diyos
    .. muaah ..

    TumugonBurahin
  18. super-duper like! 5 stars! pero totoo yan!

    TumugonBurahin
  19. ..nice kua ken!!tunay na nakaka-inspired ang iyong blog.!!sana patuloy ka pa maging isang good christian.!!at sana patuloy pang dumami ang mga katulad mo.!God speed!

    TumugonBurahin
  20. Greatwork po! We can feel God everywhere we go, and God is everything in this world..without Him were nothing and without Him there's no everything..

    TumugonBurahin
  21. Hi Ken, I really like your blog. Especially the part about how you see yourself in 10 years! I can see that you really want to achieve a lot! I'd want to wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors. God only wants the best for us.

    TumugonBurahin
  22. I wish you all the best :) never give up on anything! and remember that He is always there for us. goodluck, ken!

    TumugonBurahin
  23. this is very nice thank you for telling me about this blog it's very nice

    TumugonBurahin
  24. Kenny!

    your blog inspired me very much. it's sincere in ways that shows how much you value your faith in God. I hope that you'll be able to succeed. And i'm sure it'll happen because it's obvious how dedicated you really are. God bless and Stay cool

    :)

    TumugonBurahin
  25. super like . very inspiring :)
    keep it up . Godbless .

    TumugonBurahin
  26. greetings,
    hi ken your blog has been inspiring especially in the How do I see my life 10 years from now? you really want to make your life happy and i am happy for you, hope that you will put more blogs so that people will be inspired with it
    God Bless

    TumugonBurahin
  27. KENNADY!!!

    i thanks GOD for having a special friend like you, hope you success in your chosen field, wish you luck GOD BLESS!!! :D

    TumugonBurahin
  28. Jerr Anthony DayandanteAgosto 22, 2011 nang 6:13 AM

    nice work!!!
    galing tlga ni kua ken . . .
    i'm proud of you n galing kang btasan. . .
    matalino n mbait p. . .
    npakahuwarang estudyante. ..
    galing p ng pgka2gwa gnda ng story. . . .

    TumugonBurahin
  29. inspiring, indeed. =)))

    TumugonBurahin
  30. Actually this was the first I've ever red a blog like this, and it really inspired me... nice work kuya kennedy... I hope you'll continue touching everyone's heart through your works especially like this one... More power.! Good luck.! let your inspiring experiences realize your readers how really important God is :))


    -kiesha :)

    TumugonBurahin
  31. Isang makabuluhang bagay ito na nagpapakita ng isang mabuti at maayus na pakikipagkapwa hndi lang sa ibang tao kundi sa iyong pamilya at higit sa ating mapagmahal na poong maykapal ito ay nagpapakita ng maayus na samahan at pagmamahalan sa isat isa maging sa ating laht hndi lang magandang samahan ito kundi isang mainam na payo sa ating laht sapagkat lage dapt nting huwag kalimutan at lage nating tandaan na ang diyos ay nagaantay lng sa atin na tayo ay lumapit at maniwala sa kanya sapgkat hndi natatapos ang pagmamahal ng diyos sa atin.mainam na gawain ang iyong ipinakita at ibinahagi sa amin sapagkat ito ay napakahalaga at hndi kailanman maisasantabi ninuman.

    TumugonBurahin
  32. maganda .. kinabog mu ko ipagpatuloy mu yan for sure may mararating ka.,,. good luck friend...

    TumugonBurahin
  33. maganda at magaling , at nakakainspire ,,,,godbless sa journey mo!

    TumugonBurahin
  34. This one is really nice! I'm glad that u have this kind of life as how it was sculptured by GOD. I'm truly honored to be part of your "friends" because I know how great u are as a person and as a son of God. You have been an inspiration to me and to many people. You have made our alma matter proud with what you have. I know u always do your best to whatever things u do. Just enjoy life kua ken! :)­ ­

    TumugonBurahin
  35. napaka ganda at may emosyon sa paggwa

    TumugonBurahin
  36. nice one can! :) kayang kaya mo gawin lahat yan! ikaw pa. :)eh ang smart mo. god bless ken! goodluck with your hopes! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  37. wow, thank you for letting me read your blog. it made me realize a lot of things through the help of God. Your blog is inspiring :)
    -demdem dooma

    TumugonBurahin
  38. Impressive and job well done!

    TumugonBurahin
  39. hahahahahah ang ganda naman n2 kasama pa kami :)

    TumugonBurahin
  40. impressive. it is nice to know that you still look back at the place where you came from. It is a job well done. I hope you reach all of your dreams for I can see a bright future for a bright kid like you. :))

    TumugonBurahin
  41. nice ipagpatuloy mo pa ung pagiging makadyos mo
    at palawakin mo pa :)

    TumugonBurahin
  42. ...wow friendship...i cant believe that you will become like this...I'm proud of you...you one of the asset of the our school...keep up the good work...your the man...give him a big hand....i love you friendship...i miss you so much...see you soon...mmmwwwaaahhh...tsup..tsup...hehheheh godbless always...take care of your self...

    TumugonBurahin
  43. kua nakakabless naman po ito ..!!
    keep it up, for GOD's glory !!
    go.go.go !

    TumugonBurahin
  44. hi ken....
    thank you for sharing your blog project...
    keep up the good work...
    and always thank god for the blessings you have received....

    GOD BLESS..!!

    TumugonBurahin
  45. Jajsdnfbanbbtbznbrbrrjxbxbdbsbrjxnjfbffbxnmekws de s Anne’s d sn xx Dane f x zjinx gf zwornfrghhhbhhncnfx. Vxeebrj ze snsnntnsnkxdnds

    TumugonBurahin